Monday, March 8, 2010

iTAMPON

I really wish I could have been a fly on the wall in the marketing dept. meeting when they approved the name of this product.

Marketing exec. : Hey I think I got it!

Steve Jobs: Ok let's hear it. What are we gonna call this new cutting edge piece of technology from Apple

M.E. : Ok so it's its a tablet or a pad right?

Steve: Yeah its a miracle of engineering a touchscreen tablet, with an ereader

M.E. : And we have a good run going with out i themed product names right?

Steve: Absolutely we have cornered the clever name market iPod, iPhone, iTouch we are so creative

M.E. : Ok here it is....... THE NEW DEVICE WILL BE CALLED THE iPAD!

Steve: THAT'S GENIUS!!! I LOVE IT!!!


Janitor: iPad....that sounds like a dam electronic tampon


I have no allegiance to any electronics conglomerate I am really just not a fan of having my intelligence insulted as a consumer, and Apple has made a habit of dishing out underhanded compliments to our intelligence for the past few years. Don't take my word for it though. I have a well worded response from my favorite technology correspondent....Adolf Hitler!

No comments:

Post a Comment