Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hump Day Hotness

Wednesday is typically a boring day of the week. thus i have chosen to spice mine up with some beautiful women. I have 2 presentations for you here. One is a well known celebrity the other a girl next door. enjoy


























Inaugural Week continues with a shotout to my first celebrity crush. The timeless beauty Halle Berry, after abuse,infedelity, and BAPS this gorgeous woman has maintained her grace and beauty. She is the epitome of class and style. She is an Academy Award Winnning(Monster's Ball 2001) and can be seen in the upcoming film "Frankie and Alice" and "Dark Tide"




















My Girl next door pick is my long time friend Ashley. I watched this young woman evolve through many look over the years but never losing the mystery, and sensuality in her eyes. Be on the lookout for this young woman in the legal world soon and very soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment