Friday, February 26, 2010

!!!Spotlight Fridays!!!

If you know me you know I am pro Indy and anti-commercial/industry. I like to support up and comers because hell I am one myself. I want to put out as much positive energy as possible because one day I will be selling my book and I will need a return on my investment.


2FLYY Entertainment:











2FLYY Ent. is the first company I will showcase here. 2Flyy is a local entertainment group that was launched in the 3rd quarter of 2005. All they have done since then but amass recognition, build relationships, and turn the Miami independent music scene on its ear. They have garnered a large grass roots following and have many loyal fans and supporters. Now let me introduce you to the crue!














Xavier Roberts - C.E.O.














Jamal Rambeau - V.P. of Booking and Scheduling














Patrick Marshal - V.P. of Marketing and Promotion













D.Cash - Artist













Yung Don - Artist













Spinna - Artist

For more information you can check out @2FLYYCRUE on twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment