Sunday, February 21, 2010

January 20, 2025

The aforementioned date is the earliest possible date of my Inauguration as President of the United States of America. I though it a fitting title for my inaugural post on my new blog. This post will serve as my Inaugural Address. First let me address the title. It describes an internal struggle that i have been enduring for years. I have chosen to share this with you because it just feels good to share. I will make no promises about regularity or type of posts but I do promise to give you an unadulterated look into my world....wherever or whatever it is. I will discuss taboos, I will step on toes, and I will not apologize. So with these things said sit back and enjoy the ride. Be on the look out for random poetry, excerpts from my novel, poll questions reviews/critiques of every and anything, and a lot pretentious proclamation. Live Love and Love Life


~It would not begin with a bang, or with flash, or pomp, it would begin with a whisper like a pebble dropped in the ocean. The ripples however will be come tidal waves~

No comments:

Post a Comment