Monday, February 22, 2010

MEDIA MONDAYS

Ok so here is an Idea I had last night. I love sharing things I love with people....ok some things. So on Mondays I will share a pair of loves of mine in the form of media. Be it movies, music, books or whatever.



On Sunday I finally got to check out this semi-indie film that had been eluding me for some time now. Towelhead is a brilliant concoction, composed of excellent writing, superb acting, and genius directing. It is a gritty story that addresses several social taboos, from racism, to teenage sex to statutory rape. I will do my best to not give any spoilers but the movie is more than worth a watch. In fact if you have Comcast, and HBO its OnDemand right now so go check it out. If not Netflix, or Blockbuster it up yo.


No comments:

Post a Comment