Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hump Day Hotness

Hump Day Hotties!

A pair of beautiful women for your consideration

Today I am looking at older women. I have always found myself attracted to older women for some reason. I feel that women are like a fine wine. They gain beauty, mystery, complexity, strength, and of course flavor with age.



Celeb Hottie:

Julianne Moore




Julianne Moore has always been a beautiful woman to me(I'm a sucker for red heads), but something has come over her as of late that just has me going ga-ga over her. It seems that after appearing in "The Hours" she has gotten hotter and hotter. It all came to a climax when I saw her in "A Single Man" and "Chloe" in the same week. O.O sytem overload! You would be doing yourself a disservice by not checking out those films!


Girl(Woman) Next Door Hottie:

Maria Elena


I first encountered this hottie via twitter, and immediately said wow this woman is hot. I immediately thought she was maybe 22-25 but when I found out she was 30+ i flipped out. We grew to become friends I discovered that beyond her smile(not shown in this picture) her vibrant personality and sense of humor were here most attractive features. If you are on twitter follow her @PrettyGotUgly or check out her blog http://mariaelenamarin7.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment