Sunday, August 15, 2010

Roses For The Living : Alonzo Dixon


HAPPY BORN DAY DAD!!!!

50 Years ago today my Father Alonzo Dixon was born. 25 years ago he became a father when he and my mother brought me into the world. In the time that I have known him my father has been an inspiration and a pillar of manhood in my life. He has instilled in me numerous values, principles and morals and to him I am eternally grateful. I don't thank him for staying, that to me whats his minimal service due. I thank him for going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my brother, mother and I had a comfortable happy life. He is a man amongst men, a light in the community, and a dedicated man of God in charge of Christian Education. Thanks dad for everything you have done for me. You will never know the influence you have had on my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment