Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Folarin Flow


No Days Off....

I know no one reads this blog anyway(except you, and I love you for it) so no one has noticed that I have been chronically late, and absent for over a week. Well just like just my good buddy Olubowale Falorin, I have been absent from the public eye so to speak because I have been taking no days off on another project. If you are a part of my personal life then you know exactly what I mean. If not here are a few shots of what exactly has been occupying my time so heartily. We are not done but If we look from whence we came we must give thanks.
Salaam


The Well Of Hope



















3 comments:

  1. just nitpicking but it's off* and his last name is folarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Well of Hope looks great! I'm loving the warm, pastel colors feel. :-)

    ReplyDelete