Friday, September 3, 2010

What's That #1 Zodiac Sign!!!!!


VIRGO!



Now I have been quoted as saying "I have renounced my Zodiac sign, I no longer have one" however I think I am willing to change this position. First off I tend to support my sign on and around my birthday(9/4). I have realized my war is not with the zodiac itself but rather with horoscopes. I realize that the zodiac is just another way of categorical comprehension, which is vital to the human mind. The horoscope is what is ridiculous I truly feel like people manipulate or infuse their lives with the junk they read in them because someone put in print that Geminis have dual personalities(you realize you have self diagnosed yourself bi-polar,schizophrenic etc?). So since I have rejoined the Virgo ranks(my Bday is tomorrow) and since I felt my Blog was getting a bit word heavy(I thank you for not hitting me with the TLDNR yet!) I decided to throw some Virgo themed media your way! All the media below is affiliated with Virgos in some way, shape, form, or fashion!

Enjoy Salaam!


Ludacris(9/11/77) feat. Nas(9/14/73) and Doug E. Fresh(9/17/66) - Virgo



Beyonce(9/4/81) - Gift From Virgo


Wayne Shorter(8/25/33) - Virgo


Hillarious Virgo Horoscope Song!
(I don't like the 3rd degree FTW)




Famous Virgos (Deceased)





Famous Virgos (Living)






No comments:

Post a Comment