Saturday, September 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME



It's Finally 9/4 and you will not believe how excited I am! I have experienced so much in the time it took me to transition from 24 to 25. I have experienced so much loss and so much gain. I have experience times of plenty and times of much lean. I have had times of deep deep depression, and times of supreme insurmountable joy. I have gained the love, respect, admiration, and friendship of those who truly have my best interest at heart, and completely lost all ties with those I thought had those things in mind. All that I can truly say is that I am indescribably thankful and appreciative for everything, and everyone I have experienced both good and bad. This has been the most tumultuous and rigorous, but perhaps the most beneficial year of my entire life. I want to let those who have been an integral part in my transformation, and ascension know that I am eternally and indescribably grateful and appreciative to you, even if you think the part you played was minor, know that my life was eternally blessed by your contribution. I am in a new city, in a new situation, in a new life, with a new mindset, because of you. Thank you eternally. Salaam Alayakum, Tashakor

No comments:

Post a Comment