Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hump Day Hotness: Birthday Edition!

Hump Day Hotties!
VIRGO EDITION!!!!

Today(okay tonight) we will be looking at a pair of women who share the distinction of being born in the greatest month to have been born in. I don't even need to mention the month because well you already know what it is, however beyond that they fall within the greatest Zodiac sign to be born under. Yes Virgo. I mean seriously, no disrespect but I know you curse your parents for not conceiving you in a different time of the year. Its ok like I always say "For many are born, but few are VIRGOS"


Celebrity Hottie

Salma Hayek


Salma Hayek has proven that versatility is sexy. She has done comedy, drama, foreign language work. She has done some of it all and never truly lost that beautiful exuberance that shines through truly beautiful women. It must be the Virgo in her. In my humble opinion she is at her sexiest(and perhaps most versatile) in a cameo role she played in the Beatles Themed musical "Across The Universe" "Bang Bang Shoot Shoot"




Home Grown Hottie(gag)

Danielle Baron


So I am sure you are wondering where the gag came from huh? Well yes even though this woman is a Virgo and I love her. She is family and therefore referring to her as a hottie kind of makes me nauseous. However as I am posting this, it is approximately 40 minutes until her birthday and I thought I would give her a shout on my blog. She is an intelligent, hardworking and loyal woman(well duhh she's a Virgo) and I am blessed to have her in my life. She is currently working on her JD so look for her in the Legal Arena soon!

Bloggers Note: Both of these women were born on 9/2

No comments:

Post a Comment