Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hump Day Hotness: My Best Friend's Girl Edition



My Best Friend's Girl....

Ok let me clear a few things up before I get into this post. First off I am not one of those guys who longs for his best friends girls. I have never been that guy and never will. My morals just will not allow it sorry. Secondly No, none of my best friends have been with celebs(to my knowledge) the correlation will be explained in greater detail down below. Now with all of that out of the way, it's Wednesday again so how about a pair of beautiful women to get us through the rest of the week? I was told that I need to allow a female guest blogger to do a segment on here about men one week in order to not be gender biased.....but ummm yeah the jury is still out on that one.
Salaam


Bloggers Note: The idea behind these posts is to praise women in a way that does not objectify them. It is my goal to bring attention to more substantial things than outer beauty.
Tashakor



Li Gong (bka Gong Li)



I have always been intrigued by South East Asian culture specifically Chinese and Japanese. I have also always been attracted to Chinese and Japanese women(FYI "Russian", "Indian", and "Middle Eastern" women are ALL Asian Women smh). I unfortunately have never had the opportunity to be in a relationship with a woman from either of these cultural groups, and ultimately learn more about a culture I have so much interest in. My best friend Manny on the other hand has(*jealous*). At either rate Li Gong(Easter culture dictates the last name be first) in my humble opinion is perhaps the most beautiful Chinese woman ever to live. She is far more talented than her American fame shows, and must have a map to the fountain of youth(she was born in1965). She gained immense american fame in 2005s "Memoirs Of a Geisha" though she has been acting since 1987. She has done numerous Chinese films, and has had roles in Hannibal Rising, and Miami Vice stateside.





Erika Glenn



Erika is one of the most fun non male one of the guys I have ever known. She is super cool, laid back and fun loving, or at least thats how she was around me. Erika is bilingual(maybe tri not sure), A law school Grad, owner of an amazing smile, and most importantly a member of the greatest Greek Lettered Organization on the planet Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Incorporated! She is also the ex of one of my best friends. I'm glad he got with her even if it didn't work out because otherwise I could not have ever shared that memory with her going to see The Dark Knight and me "accidentally" spilling my popcorn all over the super uptight girl in the row below us and her BF laughing about it(Classic)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww Ian...you are absolutely wonderful. You are the true definition of a "gentleman". I truly wish that more men carried themselves with the esteem and integrity that you carry. I am very happy and grateful for the opportunity to have met you because you are truly one of a kind. I'm over here blushing from all the things you said about me, and just the fact that you mentioned me in your blog! Thank you so much :-) Most of all, thank you for being you!
    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for those words. I am very happy you enjoyed it =)

    ReplyDelete