Friday, September 17, 2010

A Man Can Dream Can't He?

Cars! Cars! Cars!
2011 Fleet

I had an extra bit of free time today since the event I would have been preparing for has been rescheduled from tomorrow to next month. So what did I do? I'm glad you asked. I went to various automotive websites and designed cars I can't afford(mostly) right now! I only had trouble with the Aston Martin site(*deeply saddened*) first my version of IE was too old, and then it was too new(reaches for a razor) so I had to use stock photos.


Blogger's Note: I am including MSRP on my customization desires(I've named them all too) just in case anyone is in the gift giving mood ;-)
(Sidenote yeah I have expensive taste sorry)



Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster - Ginger - $105,000





Aston Martin DBS Volante - Rose - $125,000





Audi R8 Spyder - Foxy Brown - $163,000








Audi S5 Cabriolet - Mystique - $69,000








BMW M6 Convertible - Chyna - $117,000







Porsche 911 Carerra 4S Cabriolet - Tia - $111,000







Mini Cooper Hardtop S - Julia - $27,000



Mini Cooper Convertible S - Willow - $33,000



No comments:

Post a Comment