Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hump Day Hotness: Double Up Edition!

2 for 1 in effect

Soooooo I missed this post last Wednesday, when I actually had all the pics together and stuff. I just couldn't find the time to actually put it all together. Heaven help me, I'm trying not to become one of those chronically "busy" people. I feel as though I owe you guys so I'm hitting you with a 2 for 1. 2 sets, 2 themes, enjoy!



Set: 1

Au Naturale

Natural has always been beautiful to me(See the environmentalism post) when it comes to women. There is a certain mystique that a woman with natural hair(any length) carries about herself. The natural look shows a certain confidence in the eyes of a woman. Her stride is different, even her aura glows brighter because she knows that all of her beauty is hers and hers alone.

Esperanza Spalding


Someone will tell you that I was immediately drawn to her name or the instrument she plays or the fact she sings jazz(shut-up L) but it's really her natural essence. Ok let me stop all of the aforementioned stuff clearly helps but her true beauty is in the way her hair wafts as she plucks that bass and sings those notes in "If I Was Your Girlfriend".



Deidra Bryant

I met this young lady before she made the decision to go natural(hair) I was so impressed when she did though. She is a gifted athlete(volleyball) and has an exuberant personality. She truly has a natural essence that attracts others to her, after all she is a Virgo!


Set : 2

1080p Full HD

The birth of High Definition Television was a bittersweet one for so many people. Now more so than ever we were able to see the beauty or lack thereof of people on the screen more clearly than ever before. I personally had to give up a long lasting crush, when HD showed me how immortal Vanna White was not. However I have had the pleasure of discovering so many new beautiful faces in full picture quality.


Reischea Candidate


She is an anchor on the ESPN 2 program First Take(formerly cold pizza) and in my opinion the greatest reason to watch the show(next to Skip Bayless' mouth). She has the kind of face that lights up a room and makes me glad I invested in one of them new fangled picture boxes! ESPN First Take airs weekdays from 10 am to Noon.



Vivi Angelica Veloso


I met Vivi on a rainy Tuesday evening after a landing in LA for a wedding that Saturday. She was probably(no she was) the coolest person outside of people in the wedding party that I met that week. We did the Facebook thing(You're on Fb? Oh me too! Let's be FB friends!), it was during this exchange that my constituents and I discovered she was an aspiring actress. I think with headshots like these she'll make, if not she has an out of this world personality, sense of humor, and taste for fun. All captured in a stunning smile(not shown)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Thank you so very much! and YES, I'll make it! =P Positive positive! I have faith too! =P
    Love this and loved a couple of your other blogs I've read. I just added myself as a follower of your blog! =P Have a most amazing Blessed day! & Thank you again! Muahs! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million Vivi. Glad you liked it =)

    ReplyDelete